The ONDA is a versatile sales channel that combines attractive multimedia content with the ability to process banknote, coin and card payments directly from customers.
Its coin processor enables change to be returned each time cash is used, allowing it to handle a wider range of application scenarios.
It can be used to pay for an incredible variety of services and products, as well as making sall cash withdrawals, not requiring customers to wait for those operations and saving administrative time for every operation, enhancing businesses’ resource management.
- — Accepts coin and banknote payments
- — Accepts card/NFC payments
- — 24" (front) and 7” (back) touchscreen displays
- — High-speed counting and validation
- — Recycles denominations for change and withdrawals
- — 80mm thermal printers (front & back)
- — Prints graphics, logos and text, to support branding and campaigns
- — Multiple available methods for customer identification
- — Wide-range and flexible integration capabilities
- — Software Development Kit (SDK)
- — Industrial-grade PC incorporated
- — Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- — Electrostatic painted, highly resistant to corrosion and with low conductivity
- — Compliant with the current CE standards