Composed by a camera, processing and communication modules, the STEP-IN KIT achieves over 98% accuracy in all sorts of conditions, enabling the Step-In software suite to build quality analytics on customer arrival times, hotspots and store layout distribution throughout the day.
The kit is highly modular and allows the connection any number of modules needed to account for multiple and very wide entrances. You can configure each counting area according to context: optimizing for crowds, compensating for reflections, monitoring queues, ignoring children or setting people to be counted depending on the path they take.
- — Overhead closed-circuit television (CCTV) camera tracks customer’s movements
- — People counters stream video and data to the PC over Wi-Fi, Internet, IP, Ethernet, RS485 or RS232
- — Counts can be sent directly to a live sales (POS) database or processed by the Inline Business Analyzer
- — Wide entrances and areas are handled by linking several cameras across the ceiling
- — Log on and remotely control and configure the units from any internet-enabled computer in the world